Kevin J. Delaere, CPA/PFS, CFP® is the President of GK Private Wealth Partners LLC, a well regarded financial services firm in the Metropolitan Detroit area. He specializes in helping individuals, trusts & small businesses make intelligent decisions about their money.
Kevin is a Certified Public Accountant, a Personal Financial Specialist and a Certified Financial Planner® certificant. Acting as a qualified advisor to his individual and trust clients, Kevin provides personalized advice on asset allocation, portfolio risk management, retirement, education, and tax planning as well as various insurance strategies. As an advisor to small business, Kevin helps the owners select and implement qualified and non-qualified plans including retirement and pension plans and group insurance.
Kevin is sought out by the local and national media. He has written for and been interviewed in various local and national publications including Journal of Financial Planning, Financial Planning Magazine, Practical Accountant and the Detroit Legal News. Kevin is the Past-President of the Rotary Club of Troy and is involved in the following professional associations:
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Personal Financial Planning Group member
- The Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Personal Financial Planning Committee member
- CPA Associates International
- Investment Planning Committee
- Financial Planning Association
- Graduate of Residency Program